If you have a file with a list of employees names from different companies, Snovio can find their email addresses for you. Just follow these steps:
1. Choose the tool “Emails from Names” in the top bar.
2. Upload your file in CSV format. As you can see, it should contain 3 columns:
- First name
- Last name
- Company’s domain.
Q: Can there be more than 3 columns?
A: Yes, but the first 3 should be First name, Last name and the Company’s domain in this order.
Q: Can I upload a file with company names?
A: There can be an extra column with company names, but the third one should contain domains otherwise Snovio won’t find the email addresses.
3. Choose your file.
Before the search, the system tells you how many credits it will cost.
4. If you want to continue, click the “Upload” button.
You’ll see the progress bar.
5. When the search is complete, the “Open list” button will appear. As you can see, your search is saved in the tool’s history.
6. Now you can go to the list and see the results. They are already verified.