Snovio’s email sending feature can help you to send email messages to selected prospects from your contact lists.
To use this feature, you need to set up your email account first.
To send messages to prospects from your list, please follow the next steps:
1. Go to a list where you have prospects you’d like to contact.
It may be an existing list of prospects found with Snovio or you may first upload your own list from a CSV file.
2. Choose some prospects and hit the button with the envelope icon.
You also can send messages right from a prospect’s profile.
3. Then you’ll see the “Create email” window.
- You can now fill in a subject line and create your email’s body.
- Press “+” sign to add personalization.
- If there are prospects with multiple email addresses, you can check an option to send messages only to the first email address of the relevant prospect.
- Also, you can choose whether to send messages to unverified and catch-all email addresses or not.
4. Just hit the button “Send now”.
That’s all. Your message is on its way to the receiver.
We don’t charge for sending emails from Snovio.