Snovio Email Tracker for Gmail lets you stay updated on your emails’ stats. Here’s how to use it in a few simple steps:
1. Install Snovio Email Tracker extension
Go to the website you want to get the email address for.
- Find our extension on Chrome Web Store.
- Click on Add to Chrome button.
- Refresh the page if you’re already on your Gmail account page.
2. Enable tracking of your emails and choose the settings:
When you are at your Gmail account for the first time or refreshing the page after installing the extension, you’ll see the message with a request to activate mail tracker for the current account.
Once the tracker is enabled, you can change its settings by clicking on the extension icon.
Here you can perform the following actions:
– Select accounts from which you need to track email messages;
– Disable link tracking;
– Configure push notifications for email opens and link clicks;
– Сhoose whether you want to hide notifications automatically.
3. You can send your message at a specific time:
Please click on the button as shown below and you can schedule the date for email sending.
When clicking on “Schedule” button the e-mail will be saved to Drafts with the set date and time of scheduled sending.
If you launch the sending before the scheduled time and date the previous settings will be deactivated.
You can also turn on the Reminder function in the Email Tracker extension:
Check the Remind me box to activate this function.
(You will need to attach a Gmail account and allow snov.io to access it.)
Once it is activated, you can customize the following options:
To set up the reminder time:
To set up the condition of reminding:
No clicks – If the recipient didn’t follow your link.
Never read – If the message wasn’t opened.
No reply – If there was no reply on the message that was sent with the active option of “Reminder”.
In any case – send a reminder unconditionally.
The letter that was sent with activated reminder will be marked with the following icon in your Gmail account’s list of Sent and Inbox messages:
4. Disable tracking for a specific message (optional)
When composing a message which you don’t need to track, click on the icon shown below:
If it is purple, the tracker is enabled, if grey – disabled.
5. Get email statuses
You will receive push notifications according to your settings (chosen in step 2).
In your Gmail account in the Sent folder you will see the tags with your email statuses.
6. Watch the email opens history on our new side panel
We added a new panel where you can see the opens and clicks history with details.
To see this panel, you should open the message (or the message chain) and click on the icon on the right-side menu if it’s a G Suite account. For other accounts this panel will be opened automatically.
If your letter contains a link, you can see how many times the link was followed.