Snovio Email Tracker for Gmail lets you stay updated on your emails’ stats. Here’s how to use it in a few simple steps:
1. Install Snovio Email Tracker extension
- Find our extension on Chrome Web Store.
- Click on Add to Chrome button.
- Refresh the page if you’re already on your Gmail account page.
2. Enable tracking of your emails and choose your settings
When you go to your Gmail account for the first time (or refresh the page) after installing the extension, you’ll see the message which advice you to activate male tracker for the current account.
After enabling the tracking, you can change some settings by clicking the extension icon.
Select accounts from which you need to track email messages.
You may also configure push notifications for email opens and link clicks.
3. Disable tracking for a specific message (optional)
When composing a message which you don’t need to track, click on the icon shown below:
If it is purple, the tracker is enabled, if grey – disabled.
4. Get email statuses
You will receive push notifications according to your settings (chosen in step 2).
In your Gmail account in Sent Mail you will see tags with your email statuses.
5. Watch the email opens history on our new panel
We added a new panel where you can see the open history with details.
To see this panel, you should open the message (or the message chain) and click on our icon on the right-side menu.
If your letter contains a link, you can see how many times the link was followed.
Note that the history shows the statistics of the whole message chain.