Replied status allows you to track:
For the whole campaign overview:
- The total number of responses received;
- The percentage of replied emails from the number of all emails sent;
For specific email in sequence:
- Amount of subscribers who replied;
- The percentage of recipients who replied (for this email) from overall amount of recipients.
How it works?
- Snov.io sets connection with your email account by IMAP and SMTP.
- Reply is detected within approximately 10 minutes (if there are any delays with connection, it can take some more time).
- Snov.io synchronizes with main Inbox folder, so if you need to archive, have folders or forward emails, please make sure that a copy of email is visible in your Inbox folder.
Here is an example:
- System sets “Replied” status automatically, when detects a reply on the email sent within the Drip Campaign feature.
- System doesn’t consider autoreplies and bounces as a reply.
- For recipients with “Replied” status the sequence stops.
- You can continue sending the campaign to recipients who replied by changing their status to “Active”.
How to view statistics for replies:
To view overall amount of replies for selected campaign, received from a particular recipient, check REPLIES column in Recipients tab.
You can filter recipients by number of replies: (No reply, 1 and more, 3 and more ):
In case system loses connection with your account, campaign sending will be paused and a notification will be displayed:
“We have lost the connection to the Inbox of email@example.com. This means we cannot track the responses to your campaign and discontinue sending for the prospects who have replied. To fix this problem, please visit your email account settings page.”
To restart paused campaign, please reset your account validity and press Start button in your campaign overview.