Replied status allows you to track:
- For the whole campaign overview;
- The total number of responses received;
- The percentage of replied emails from the number of all emails sent;
- For specific email in sequence;
- Amount of subscribers who replied;
- The percentage of recipients who replied (for this email) from overall amount of recipients.
How does it works?
- Snov.io sets connection with your email account by IMAP and SMTP.
- Reply is detected within approximately 10 minutes (if there are any delays with connection, it can take some more time).
- Snov.io synchronizes with main Inbox folder, so if you need to archive, have folders or forward emails, please make sure that a copy of email is visible in your Inbox folder.
Here is an example:
- System sets “Replied” status automatically, when detects a reply on the email sent within the Drip Campaign feature.
- System doesn’t consider autoreplies and bounces as a reply.
- For recipients with “Replied” status the sequence stops.
- You can continue sending the campaign to recipients who replied by changing their status to “Active”.
How to view statistics for replies:
To view overall amount of replies for selected campaign, received from a particular recipient, check REPLIES column in Recipients tab.
You can filter recipients by number of replies: (No reply, 1 and more, 3 and more):
In case system loses connection with your account, campaign sending will be paused and a notification will be displayed:
To restart paused campaign, please reset your account validity and press Start button in your campaign overview.