If you already have a list of emails found with Snovio, you can proceed to the verification itself.
If you want to upload your own CSV file, follow the next steps:
1.Create a list with this button.
2. To upload your list of email addresses, choose the option “import from file”
Now your list is ready for verification.
- If you need to verify the whole list, just use this button:
- If you’d like to verify only chosen email addresses, tick those which you need and verify the selected profiles.
- When you need to verify only one single email address which is not on your list, we have an option exactly for this purpose.
There is a special button for adding a single email address for verification.
Before starting, you’ll see this message.
When the email verification is over, you’ll get a message sent to your email address. If your list is quite large, it may take some time to verify it. We try our best to reduce the time taken but sometimes the workload is high and you need to wait a bit longer.
After an email address is verified, Snovio will assign it one of the following statuses:
- valid (green)
- catchall (yellow) – meaning we can’t be sure of the status of this email address
- red (invalid)
We charge 0.5 credits for every valid or invalid email adresses. We don’t charge for catch-all emails.