Limits and statuses for Email Drip Campaigns tool
- How much does the Email Drip Campaigns tool cost?
- How many emails can I send using Email Drip Campaigns?
- What is a recipient?
- What if I have more recipients than my current plan allows?
- What will happen with the unused slots after upgrading my plan?
- How do I track open and click-through rate, and other statistics?
- How can I check, if a campaign is running for a particular recipient?
- How do I stop a campaign for a particular recipient?
- What do I do if I’ve exceeded the limits for recipients?
1. How much does the Email Drip Campaigns tool cost?
You don’t have to pay for this feature separately. It is included into every plan.
2. How many emails can I send using Email Drip Campaigns?
Each plan has a limit on campaign recipients:
XS plan – up to 30 recipients
S plan – up to 1000 recipients
M plan – up to 3000 recipients
L plan – up to 10000 recipients
XL plan has unlimited recipients.
More info about our plan quotas can be found here.
3. What is a recipient?
By recipient we mean a unique recipient email address, which you send your campaign to during the current billing period.
It means that when you are sending the initial email to a specific recipient in the current billing period, the number of used unique recipients increases. When sending further emails to the same recipients in the same billing period, the remaining recipients won’t change.
4. What if I have more recipients than my current plan allows?
Recipients, to whom campaign wasn’t sent because of exceeded limits, will receive a status Over Limit. You can resume sending to them by clicking the Resume the campaign button after upgrading or billing plan renewal:
Note: If you have more active recipients than your plan allows, emails will be sent to randomly chosen emails from the campaign list.
5. What will happen with the unused slots after upgrading my plan?
If you upgrade your plan, unused slots from previous billing period will be added to your current plan slots. In addition, during the new billing period you can send emails to the recipients from the previous billing period for free.
6. How do I track open and click-through rate, and other statistics?
You can view statistics on your Drip Campaign page in the Statistics tab:
7. How can I check, if a campaign is running for a particular recipient?
You can check the list of your recipients and statuses for each of them in the Recipients tab:
Every item in the list contains: Email, Link to prospect (will be opened in a new window), and Status. Recipient’s status can be: Active, Pause, Finished, Over Limit, Moved, Bounced, Auto-replied, Replied/Replied From Another Email, Bounced, Moved or Unsubscribed:
Active: Campaign is running for this recipient.
Paused: The email sequence for this recipient is paused. To resume the sequence, change status to Active.
Finished: System sets this status automatically when a campaign is complete. It cannot be set manually, this status is terminal.
Over Limit: System sets this status automatically if you’ve exceeded limits for sending emails. To launch email sequence, make sure that your limits were reset and change status to Active.
Replied or Replied From Another Email: System sets this status automatically if recipient replies. For recipients with Replied status the sequence stops. You can continue sending the campaign to recipients who replied by changing their status to Active.
Auto-replied: System sets this status automatically if we detect the auto-reply message from the recipient. For recipients with Auto-replied status the sequence stops.
Bounced: System sets this status automatically if the message wasn’t delivered to the recipient and the bounce message was detected. For the recipients with Bounced status the sequence stops.
Moved: System sets this status if you moved the recipient from campaign tab from one list to another one. For recipients with Moved status the sequence stops and can’t be changed into Active status.
Unsubscribed: System sets this status when your recipient unsubscribes from your campaign.
8. How do I stop a campaign for a particular recipient?
Click on the Status button next to the recipient’s name and in the drop-down menu select Paused.
9. What do I do if I’ve exceeded the limits for recipients?
If you’ve exceed limits for recipients, you’ll get the following notifications in the campaign tab:
If you want to continue sending the rest of the campaign, please upgrade your plan (or wait till your billing period renews). After that, press the Resume the campaign button to transfer recipients from Over limit status to Active and resume campaign sending.