XL plan features and limits
When you get a Snov.io XL subscription, you receive 50,000 unique recipients for email drip campaigns and 50,000 credits for email finder and verifier tools.
What’s the difference between a credit and a recipient?
Credit is a payment unit used in exchange for services. The amount you are charged depends on the tool you use for email finding and verifying.
Recipient is a payment unit used in Snov.io Email Drip Campaigns. We define it as an email address, which you send your campaign to during the billing period.
How credits and recipients can be used?
Within your 50,000 recipients limit recipients you can:
- send an unlimited amount of emails to 50,000 recipients
- add an unlimited number of sender accounts
- launch an unlimited number of email campaigns
Within your 50,000 credits limit you can*:
- perform 25,000 Bulk Domain searches (Please note: you can find up to 100 prospects per one domain and up to 100 000 prospects per day)
- perform 50,000 Single Domain searches
- get 50,000 verified emails from social profiles
- verify over 100,000 email addresses
- find 50,000 company profiles using specific search parameters
- get 50,000 pre-verified emails from LinkedIn search
- get 50,000 prospects from Social URL search (with pre-verified emails)
*the numbers provided are examples of how a user can use all of their credits on one tool or feature.
With any paid plan you also get access to:
- unlimited export in CSV, XLSX, or Google Sheets formats
- 2000+ integrations with your favorite services via Zapier, Pipedrive, Calendly, and flexible API
No credits are charged for export and integrations.
Check how we charge for the service in more detail.
You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time.
Check our pricing and the rest of the plans Snov.io offers here.