IN THIS ARTICLE: Find out how to claim your email address and have it permanently removed from Snov.io users lists and campaigns.
Snov.io cares about your personal data privacy & security and doesn’t collect personal email contacts through its prospecting tools.
We aim at providing our customers with business emails that are relevant to their search requests, in order to help them reach the right people.
How Snov.io sources emails
We apply various techniques in our email finder tools:
- Scanning through publicly available data sources and web pages
- Searching for contact information on professional social network profiles
- Guessing and verification: we generate an email address based on the publicly available data and common email patterns, e.g. email@example.com, then we confirm its accuracy by running through a verification process.
Claim your email address
If you would like your email address to be removed from the Snov.io system, fill out the claim form on our website.
By claiming your email, it will be deleted from all Snov.io users’ lists and prevented from receiving any email campaigns. Additionally, we will ensure that your email does not appear in the search results of our prospecting tools and not allowed to be uploaded to our platform from users email lists.
To request email address removal:
- Open Claim email page
- Enter your email address
The email address you provide in this form will only be used by Snov.io to verify email address ownership.
We will send a message to that email address with subject “Email claim confirmation”.
- Enter confirmation code
Insert the code from the confirmation email into the email claim form.
- Confirm by clicking Claim my email address
1. I see “This email does not exist” message after claiming my email address. What does it mean?
It means that the email address you entered doesn’t seem to be a part of Snov.io’s mailing lists or database. We can only claim email contacts that we have on record.
2. Is it possible for me to confirm that you have removed my email address from Snov.io?
Your claim request is taken care of immediately after confirming it. If you try entering your email address into the claim form again, you’ll see that it’s already been claimed.
3. Where did you get my email address from? I don’t share it anywhere online.
Snov.io users can import their own databases acquired from other services or sources where your email address (personal or business) may have been present.
To avoid having your email address added to Snov.io users’ lists in the future and remove it from the existing lists, we kindly ask you to claim it.