Having trouble finding and contacting LinkedIn accounts outside of your network?
You can’t do this if you are using a free account. As a result, it reduces the chances of boosting sales and reaching out to potential customers. To step up the game, try looking into premium Linkedin subscription options.
Our favorite is Linkedin Sales Navigator. With it, you can safely view the accounts of people outside your network, which means you can easily generate more leads for your business.
But what is LinkedIn Sales Navigator, how can you attract more clients with its help, and how will Email Finder from Snov.io aid with this? You can find all this information in our article.
- What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
- How to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator with Snov.io Email Finder
- Outside opinion: What LinkedIn Sales Navigator users think
- What are the alternatives to LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is an advanced sales tool that helps sales reps find the right customers and decision-makers. It provides detailed user information, advanced search capabilities, and extensive filters.
Chances are, you may already be using a LinkedIn Premium Business account. But without exaggeration, this option is much better because it includes all the Premium features and many new ones. Here are some of them:
- Advanced search. With this feature, you will have 20+ advanced search filters based on your sales preferences (e.g., industry, geolocation, company size, and so on).
- LinkedIn InMail. It allows you to connect with your potential clients who you don’t have on your contact list yet. If you have a free account, you can only directly message LinkedIn members that you’re connected to.
- Job change notifications. You can receive notifications that show people who have recently changed jobs.
- LinkedIn groups. There are plenty of suitable target audience groups to join and start communication with the participants inside.
- Lead recommendations. With this feature, you can find new clients based on your search history and interactions. Pretty amazing, isn’t it?
- “Posted on LinkedIn.” This filter helps you with the search for content posted by your potential buyers.
- Tagging your prospects. This feature from LinkedIn allows you to add tags and leave notes for each potential client in your feed.
- Boolean search. It combines keywords with operators such as AND, NOT, and OR.
- Saving searches to save time. This feature makes it possible to save search results and return to them later.
How do I access LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
To start using Sales Navigator, you need to go to your Linkedin homepage and follow a few steps:
1. Click “Sales Navigator” in the upper right corner of the main page. If you don’t have such an icon, then click “Work,” and then you will see “Sales Solutions” in the menu that appears. Another option is just to follow this link and enter your login credentials from LinkedIn.
2. Select “Start your free trial” to use the tool for free for a while.
Congratulations! Now you can start finding new converting leads!
Once you’re logged into Sales Navigator on LinkedIn, the first thing to do is set your sales preferences. This way, the tool will understand what types of contacts you want to see and give you recommendations based on the criteria set: region, industry, functions, experience level, etc.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator pricing
LinkedIn Sales Navigator has a monthly and an annual plan. You will pay $79.99 per month or $64.99 per month billed annually ($779.88 per year). The price increases to $134.99 per month for the Team account.
The good thing is that you can enjoy services for free for one month. And if you deem it necessary to continue using the tool (most likely you will think so), then decide on a subscription.
How to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator with Snov.io Email Finder
To streamline your prospecting, you may combine Sales Navigator with Snov.io’s Email Finder and have the best recipe for scaling your lead generation process.
Where should you start?
#1 Analysis of the target audience
As we said before, it’s important to understand who your target audience is, as well as what interests, desires, and needs they have. So, before using Sales Navigator, you need to create an ideal customer profile.
#2 Professional profile
Next, it’s time to make your profile attractive to your potential customers and ensure it represents the right image of your company. It should have a professional profile photo, a cool headline, and a short but meaningful biography. Portray your business as real experts and not just tell how wonderful you are.
#3 Lead search
You can now filter your search results in Sales Navigator, and LinkedIn will automatically generate a list of contacts.
The next step is to launch the Snov.io Email Finder Chrome extension on the results page. All you need to do is download the extension and click on its icon in the upper right corner of your browser. Next, select the leads you need and choose a prospect list to add them to. Then, you need to click “Find Emails and Save.”
Set the timeout. We recommend setting it from 10 to 25 seconds for a contact list longer than 10 pages. Then again click “Find Emails and Save.”
When the search is complete, people will automatically be added to your prospect list. After their email addresses are verified, you can start sending your email drip campaigns.
The combination of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Snov.io Email Finder delivers incredible results. For example, one of our clients was able to send 500 emails to collected and verified leads with an 86% open rate. This resulted in 177 interviews in one week. Impressive!
There are other ways to find future customers on LinkedIn using Email Finder. You can find out more here.
Outside opinion: What LinkedIn Sales Navigator users think
LinkedIn has more than 700 million users and offers you a wide range of options for finding your target audience. Just imagine, there are 30 million companies there, which means that this is where hundreds of your potential customers live.
For obvious reasons, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is one of the best lead generation assistants. And many LinkedIn users will prove it.
Based on the reviews on G2, people noted the following advantages of the tool. It helps:
- Keep all your prospecting in one application, e.g., building contact lists, saving searches, and adding smart links.
- Spend less time collecting information about the company, account, and so on, and focus on more important things – direct communication with potential customers.
- Establish, develop connections and generate ideas for your business.
- Powerful business intelligence and thoughtful ability to make connections and observations on network ties.
What are the alternatives to LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
Yes, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is one of the best of its kind today. But a good salesperson should know other alternatives for increasing lead generation. We’ll walk you through a few options that compete with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and it’s up to you to decide what’s the best for your company.
Top 5 alternatives to LinkedIn Sales Navigator:
This is an analytic go-to-market platform for B2B sales and marketing. The integrated cloud-based software provides sales reps and marketers with comprehensive insights to help them find potential new clients.
- Detailed and accurate contact database
- Targeting and segmentation
- Advanced search functions
- Integrations with Salesforce, HubSpot, Outreach, etc.
Price: Contact for quote.
One of the real reviews on ZoomInfo at garter.com:
This industry-leading CRM system for Office 365 and G Suite lets you easily manage all your contacts, communications, activities, and sales in one place.
- Today Page Dashboard for quick tracking of the sales funnel, calendar appointments, and tasks
- An ability to group your contacts into lists for effective interaction
- Connecting your social media accounts and emails to sync messages
- Group email tracking and reporting
Price: from $25 per month.
One of the real reviews on Nimble at garter.com:
InsideView is a SaaS company that collects real-time social and business sales data from a wide variety of sources. It then delivers this information directly to your sales rep’s desktops and mobile devices – online or within your CRM.
- Ability to create targeted contact lists
- Integration into your favorite CRM
- Marketing automation
- Data enrichment and cleaning
- Functionality to filter or segment data from within sales intelligence software
Price: Contact for quote.
One of the real reviews on InsideView at garter.com:
This platform builds on Dun & Bradstreet’s powerful DUNS® numbering system and uses sophisticated analytics to deliver a solution to accelerate sales.
- Conceptual lead search
- Ideal Profile Method that filters the database using the criteria you specified
- Universal reports and smart lists
Price: Paid plans start from $99 per month.
One of the real reviews on D&B Hoovers at garter.com:
This tool has an extension that provides verified company and contact details, including work emails, phone numbers, and titles. It also helps simplify email and SMS outreach by allowing you to create templates.
- A quick search for contacts
- Email and SMS outreach
- Direct dialing
- Verified emails
- Daily alerts tied to current events, reports, earnings transcripts, etc.
Price: from $50 per month.
One of the real reviews on Lead411 at garter.com:
Analyze each option and then decide which tool is more suitable for you, or, perhaps, combine them.
While sales organizations with little experience in selling on LinkedIn should first try out some of the functionality in a free version, Sales Navigator is a natural next step for teams that are ready for bigger results.
LinkedIn is no longer just a social network for finding good jobs; it’s also a place for networking and finding sales. The possibilities here are amazing, plus they’re endless when you use a tool like Sales Navigator with Snov.io’s Email Finder. This is a perfect lead generation strategy!
Hit start now and take your business to the next level.