Want to set up an outreach campaign and disseminate information about yourself? Looking for ways to connect with bloggers and public figures? Struggling to find the best solutions for effective cooperation with people?
You’ve come to the right place. Here we will help you in your search for new tools and opportunities, open up new horizons for you, and show you how, even in a highly competitive environment, to keep the bar high and at a level that guarantees you profit.
Let’s take a look at 13 useful SEO tools that will help you promote your business, boost your rankings, and make the process of optimizing your offer more enjoyable and profitable.
1) Majestic SEO
One of the best brand positioning tools out there right now is Majestic SEO. This special software can do what other tools can’t. It ensures the most accurate link or backlink quality that you need to win the game of SEO.
Majestic SEO uses Trust Flow and Citation Flow that represent the quality and the quantity of the links. It also has a significant amount of filters, search tools, and the ability to choose the best options suitable for you. So, if you want to learn more about SEO and marketing, this software is worth trying out.
Majestic will show you the rank of your page and determine the quality and visibility of your links in the general space. A crucial characteristic of this source is the accuracy of determining your site’s position.
Prices range from $50 to $400, depending on the selected plan.
Why use it?
Such a basic tool will allow you to analyze the environment and adopt the right strategy of cooperation and connection with various companies and people. With Majestic, you can also solve many problems associated with the work of backlinks. This is a key point for your brand promotion.
2) SE Ranking
This universal platform contains all the necessary SEO tools for promotion and active outreach campaigns. From here, you can get a lot of useful information and make the maximum profit for your business.
Let’s dive into the features SE Ranking provides in its list of services.
- Keyword search, ranking, and tracking will help you find the best blog for your cooperation.
- Full Website Audit feature will evaluate websites against all essential parameters, including technical errors, loading speed, internal links, etc.
- With the Backlink Checker tool, you can get your competitors’ backlinks and learn what channels they use to increase their search engine authority.
- The Backlink Monitoring feature will provide you with an automatic import of backlinks and their detailed analysis, helping you find fruitful ways of creating outreach campaigns.
- You can compare the visibility rating of your website for specific keywords with that of your competitors.
- You’ll be able to come up with a marketing plan and a global business development strategy for your outreach campaign.
- Using this software will lead to a better understanding of how much influence social media has on the audience.
The advantages of this platform are obvious. This is a complex of services and opportunities for creating the best outreach campaign that will be effective and profitable. Consistency and balance in this matter are important, and SE Ranking can provide you with the entire range of necessary tools for this.
There’s a 14-day free trial. Paid plans start at $39 per month, and there are many discounts for longer subscription periods. For example, buying a subscription for a year, you will get 20% off. Besides, right on the website, you can use the online calculator to choose the best plan, depending on your needs and requirements.
Why use it?
This is the best option for an outreach campaign. You will get access to a huge number of keywords, which will influence your queries and your site’s search rankings. Comprehensive social media management will give you a complete analysis of bloggers and public figures. Besides, with this tool, you’ll be able to choose the right ways to promote and announce your services or products.
Snov.io is a terrific, innovative tool for automating SEO cold outreach. It will help you organize your data, find the prospects you need, reach out to them, and bring your offer directly to their inbox.
What options can this tool provide? Let’s figure it out:
- Email Finder. Before you start sending emails to claim unlinked mentions, get more backlinks, offer guest posts, and just reach out to bloggers, you need an email list you want to contact. This is where this tool comes in handy. Email Finder can find email addresses by domain, name, social URL, or filters (job title, location, and so on).
- Email Verifier. Snov.io helps you detect old and invalid email addresses individually or in bulk. After all, no one wants to risk their sender reputation and have a high bounce rate, right?
- Email Drip Campaigns. This feature makes communication with clients and partners much easier. With its help, you can automate your email campaigns and adjust them based on your needs and wishes. You can define the timing and number of outgoing emails yourself.
One of the advantages of this platform is that it can be used as a Google Chrome extension. Besides, it has plenty of integrations (Zapier, Pipedrive, etc.), which will help you finally put things in order in your business correspondence.
Both free and premium offers are available in the pricing policy of this tool. Paid deals start at $39 per 1,000 credits. When you buy an annual plan, you will receive a discount, which is also more beneficial for you.
Why use it?
This is a godsend for your SEO outreach campaign. It’s a full set of tools that are already collected with years of experience and ready to use. This will give you a total understanding of the process and lead to smoother cooperation with public people all over the world.
The next interesting product on our list is the Followerwonk web platform. It is specially designed to work with Twitter and is famous for its effectiveness and high ratings.
What does this tool do? It’s a Twitter analytics tool that helps businesses with bio searching, analyzing and organizing information, targeting influencers, tracking followers, analyzing competitors, and more.
Here are some of the advantages of this tool:
- Free version available
- Direct connection to Twitter
- Ease of determining active and inactive users, as well as the location of subscribers to the account
- Comparison of Twitter accounts that helps find overlaps and target new leads
There’s a free plan. The paid option will set you back $29 monthly.
Why use it?
This platform is essential if you are using a social network like Twitter regularly. It’s the primary tool for maximizing benefits, so you will be impressed with the results.
Buzzsumo is a powerful platform for discovering content, as well as finding influencers, authors, and creators based on your queries, expectations, and interests. This is a useful tool that is needed in every outreach campaign.
- Content discovery and analysis by industry, interest, and topic
- Advanced influencer search by size and filters
- Huge database and individual approach
Let’s consider some of the benefits of this application:
- Individual analysis of each influencer and content
- Ability to use a dedicated monitoring application
- New content notification function
There’s a 30-day free trial. As for the premiums, customers can choose from several tariff plans:
- Pro: $99 per month
- Plus: $179 per month
- Large: $299 per month
- Enterprise: from $499 (a custom plan)
Why use it?
This platform makes a powerful analysis of content, so you can immediately understand whether a blogger is the right fit for you to cooperate or not. The analysis takes into account everything: information content, advertising content, photo and video materials, audience and age, location, trends, and so on.
Once you try BuzzStream’s trial plan, you won’t be able to let go of it. It is used to find, organize, and maintain cooperation with public figures and important people.
Let’s check the features of this particular tool.
The major function of the platform is, of course, the collection of data about potential customers. You can create your database, and the CRM will automatically update it. You even don’t need to control this process! Besides, you will immediately have access to a database of personal emails and links to profiles on social networks.
BuzzStream can also help segment your lists based on various parameters. This can be the number of followers, social status, reach, and topic — anything that can become the main reason for your choice of this or that contact.
The advantages of BuzzStream include the following:
- Synchronization with email. You can immediately schedule mailings and advertising campaigns without worrying that some messages may get lost.
- Convenient email templates. You can save a lot of time with them 🙂
- Subsequent campaign planning. BuzzStream will help you choose the direction and vector that will be the most attractive to you.
- Reports. This is a great advantage, as you will be able to see all the results and productivity and make strategic planning.
BuzzStream’s cost is $24 per month, but you can always try using it for free for 2 weeks.
Why use it?
You will be impressed with the capabilities of this CRM and won’t regret purchasing the full version. It will give you a set of valuable tools for outreach: contact info discovery, email tracking, templates, automatic follow-ups, all kinds of reports, link monitoring, and even more.
Having a proper working plan and connection with your partners will help you get much more profit and a more professional attitude for creating strategies for your outreach campaign.
MailTag is a special extension provided by Google Chrome that you can use right in your browser. This software is a great choice for your business’ outreach department.
MailTag is designed to control and synchronize your emails, advertising campaigns, and information strategy. You can use it to search and filter emails; the extension provides an excellent opportunity to stay in touch with your clients and partners even offline.
- It’s easy to set up and use
- MailTag perfectly synchronizes with Gmail and your Google account
Unfortunately, a free version of MailTag is not available, but you can try its 14-day free trial version to determine whether you want to use it. Paid subscriptions start at $12.99 per month.
Why use it?
In your outreach campaign, it can be an invaluable tool. If you set up this application correctly, it will greatly ease your efforts and make your work process much more enjoyable. Try it!
Klear is one of the most convenient and high-quality tools for working with bloggers and public figures. Communication in this format is necessary if you are going to promote your product through social networks.
Klear offers you special monitoring of topics of interest, as well as tracking of useful contacts and bloggers that could potentially be the right fit for you.
This tool boasts sophisticated algorithms and efficient AI. All you need to do is to add your range of interests and topics to the program, and it will find the content you need. Among the advantages, there is also a full analysis of information in the form of graphs and visualization of query statistics.
Another advantage is the Fakespot technology, which helps distinguish between real subscribers and bots. As you know, bots and fake subscriptions only aggravate impression statistics based on social media algorithms, so this aspect is crucial.
As for the price, this is a rather flexible solution. This influencer discovery tool offers customized prices, depending on the volume of your order.
Why use it?
Since it’s a great information platform for obtaining data on a variety of public and influential personalities, it’ll help promote your campaign. You will see a detailed analysis of the profile of any blogger and decide whether you should start cooperation with this person and whether it will be profitable for you.
Traackr is an affordable and easy-to-use tool for working with public people. It will help you constantly monitor all bloggers or streamers with whom you work and see how they affect sales in your business.
The app accurately determines the reach and relevance of the blogger based on Facebook statistics and analytics, which is key to determining their relevance in your promotion strategy.
There are a few advantages one can’t remain indifferent to:
- Comprehensive analytics of publications and content
- Detailed planning of your advertising campaign
This system of record for data-driven influencer marketing has no standard plans; everything is discussed on an individual basis.
Why use it?
You need this tool if you have chosen the path of promotion through mass and social networks. Without proper analytics, you will simply waste your budget.
10) Crystal Knows
Crystal Knows is an analysis app with impressive AI that predicts people’s personalities using their online footprint. This tool helps determine the behavior of the business client and takes into account a lot of detailed information about the person that interests you.
Let’s take a look at the main features of Crystal.
The app is so smart that it can even identify personality traits and qualities. For your strategy to be successful, it’s important to understand in-depth and in detail who you are dealing with.
This program is also capable of providing strategic advice. With a list containing the capabilities of a particular person, you can immediately understand what type of emails to send to your mailing list, how to contact the suggested leads, and how to choose the best action plan.
The advantages are also clearly visible here:
- A huge number of sources that are provided for analysis — the application analyzes all client’s social networks
- The ability to integrate with social networks of partners
- Instant data synchronization
Even a free plan is enough for high-quality work, but monthly and annual subscriptions are also available.
Why use it?
Personality information is your strength. So, the use of this resource is extremely necessary to obtain structured analysis and complete data about the person with whom you see cooperation in the future.
Sitechecker.pro is the DIY SEO platform that can help you get to the top of Google without having to hire an SEO expert.
This website checker covers all stages of SEO campaigns of any scale, gives detailed tips on how to improve the search visibility of your websites, and helps track your overall SEO progress.
- Easy to use design for non-SEO business owners;
- Real-time monitoring of the changes on the website. It’s easy to assess whether the number of bugs has dropped after fixes or how many new bugs have appeared after some work;
- Instant email alerts when something critical happens with the website;
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console integration;
- SEO assistant;
- Free Sitechecker Chrome extension.
The free plan includes one active website and can scan up to 150 URLs.
The price starts at $29 per month for one website and 1,500 URLs, 150 keywords, and 3,000 backlinks per account. It can be increased to the Startup plan for $49 with five websites, 5,000 URLs, 500 keywords, and 5,000 backlinks per account. With the Growing plan for $99, you can check ten websites, 50,000 URLs, 1,000 keywords, and 10,000 backlinks per account.
Why use it?
Sitechecker analyzes your search performance every day and updates the to-do list based on changes happening in the website content, website rankings, or backlinks.
JetOctopus is a visual technical SEO toolkit designed to make technical SEO for large websites easy and data-driven. It’s a valuable piece of software to monitor and improve the SEO health (crawling, indexation, logs analysis, and everything in between) of your enterprise website.
It gives you a big picture of your website’s SEO problems in easy-to-understand visuals so you can prioritize the best optimization opportunities right away. Create segments, compare crawls, monitor live logs, and draw insights to improve your SEO strategy.
JetOctopus is the perfect technical SEO toolkit for big websites with thousands to millions of pages to crawl and index. It consists of three tools: Crawler, Logs Analyzer, and GSC Keywords.
The Crawler helps you resolve duplicate content issues, 404 errors, define Hreflangs, etc. The GSC Keywords tool gets full data from your Google Search Console, helps resolve keyword cannibalization issues, and a lot more. The Log Analyzer enables you to minimize your crawl budget waste, increase the number of valuable pages visited by Googlebot, and boost your website’s indexation.
JetOctopus boasts some serious advantages:
- Lightning-fast crawl speeds at up to 250 pages per second
- Extremely user-friendly dashboards and comprehensive SEO reports
- It’s cost-effective and easier to use compared to similar tools on the market
- The content analysis tool helps identify and resolve duplicate content
- It easily integrates with Google Search Console
There’s a free 7-day trial available. The Crawler tool starts at $30 per month to crawl 100K pages, whereas the Log Analyzer tool starts at $60 per month to log up to 100K pages. The GSC Keywords tool starts at $60 per month as well.
You can buy each SEO module separately or choose the All-Inclusive bundle (at $120 per month) that includes all these tools, plus training call, onboarding, and support.
Why use it?
JetOctopus is one of the fastest and most affordable website crawlers and logs analyzer software available today. It simplifies technical SEO and makes it easy to monitor your website’s health with intuitive charts and detailed reports on various SEO aspects of your site.
Teamwork is a project collaboration software that helps manage outreach tasks and track everything in one system rather than multitudes of Excel sheets.
Teamwork is jam-packed with features that make it ideal for tracking your outreach efforts.
With its task lists, you can break your outreach down into tasks and sub-tasks; an example might be the main task to build links to a target page broken down into sub-tasks to find prospects, contact them, create content, etc.
Teamwork also has a board feature that helps you visualize tasks such as content writing. Pitched several guest posts? Put them on the board and move them through various stages, from pitch accepted to brief needed, draft written, etc. With the board feature, you can manage your “content factory” seamlessly.
The advantages of managing your outreach with Teamwork include:
- Instant chat, allowing you to quickly communicate with all members of your outreach team, such as link prospectors, outreach managers, and content writers.
- Ready-made templates and the ability to create your own to use them over and over again.
- With Teamwork as your “single source of truth,” you can set up campaigns to run smoothly, with no hidden surprises.
- Reports. Teamwork comes with several resourcing reports that give you a full picture.
Teamwork starts at $12 per user per month, but it does have a free option with limited features.
Why use it?
You won’t know how you managed your outreach campaigns without Teamwork. The massively increased levels of collaboration and productivity that come with it will blow you away.
Outreach has a lot of moving parts; with Teamwork, you’ll have everything under control, under one roof.
Link-Building Strategies And Tips For 2023
28 December 2022
Link Building Outreach From A To Z With Snov.io
2 March 2023
The power of blogger influence in the modern world can hardly be underestimated. Statistics confirm that many people listen to the recommendations of public figures and sincerely consider their opinion to be authoritative.
This is why our task is to take full advantage of this opportunity and take our position in the right niche among the rest in promoting ourselves to the masses. And all of the above tips will serve you well. Good luck!