In this article, you will learn how to find prospects and companies that match your search criteria from Snov.io’s database and save them to your lists.
Introducing Database Search, the easiest way to enter the prospecting game:
- No file or data upload required
- Just apply the filters and start your search
Explore a goldmine of prospects and companies from Snov.io’s database and get results based on the search filters of your choice: location, job title, industry, skills, and more.
How to set up a database search
Step 1: Open Database Search page
In the Find Leads side menu, click Database Search to open a search set-up page.
Step 2: Choose search category
In the top right corner, you have 2 categories to choose from:
Allows you to find and save leads’ profiles with verified email addresses and more prospect data.
Allows you to find and save company profiles to your Companies List or visit them to view company prospects.
Step 3: Apply filters
You can add flexible parameters to each default search filter and get customized results.
There are 2 types of filter parameters:
- Include: shows matching prospects/companies in the results
- Exclude: doesn’t show matching prospects/companies in the results
The basic steps to add a parameter to any search filter are as follows:
- Click the chosen filter to activate an input field
- Select filter type where possible: Include or Exclude
The first parameter is Include type by default. You can select the filter type for subsequent parameters.
- Type out the value/keyword or select it from the drop-down list
Once you start typing the value, you’ll see a suggestions list. Click the necessary parameter to confirm your selection.
Repeat the above steps to add more parameters to any particular search filter.
General tips on search and filter management:
- Add up to 10 parameters to every search filter.
- Remove a single parameter by clicking the X icon.
- Delete all parameters from a filter by clicking Clear .
- Remove all filters and their parameters by clicking the Reset filters button.
- Store search filter settings for later use in the Saved Searches area by clicking Save.
- Click Load to display your saved searches.
- Find your search history for the last 30 days in the Recent searches area.
Let’s take a quick look at every search filter and how it impacts search results.
|Location||filter your search results by city, state, or country|
|Job title||enter one or more job titles to find prospects based on their role in a company|
|First name/Last name||type in the prospect’s name to find a specific person’s profile|
|Skills||search for prospects with a specific skill set by entering skill or expertise keywords|
You can also apply company filters to the Prospects search category. By doing so, you’ll be able to filter prospect results by industry, size, revenue, and more.
|Company name||type in the company’s name if you’re looking for prospects from a specific company|
|Company location||filter your search results by city, state, or country|
|Industry||enter one or more industries to find companies operating in specific fields|
|Size||choose among suggested company sizes to find companies with a certain number of employees|
|Founded||filter companies by their founding date|
|Revenue||select a revenue range in dollars to filter companies by their yearly income|
|Specialties||filter companies by their specialization or expertise|
Step 4: Start the search and save results
Once you’ve applied filters, click the Search button to initiate Database Search.
Based on your search criteria, the tool analyzes available prospect profiles and finds matching results in the database.
On the search results list, select the prospects or companies you want to save and click Add to list.
Saving results in bulk
You’ll notice that search results are displayed in sets of 25 records per page.
For Prospects: You can select the whole page (25 prospects) at once by clicking the square icon at the top left.
Click Next at the bottom to move between pages of search results and add more prospects.
For Companies: You can select the whole page (25 companies) or the whole list (up to 5000 companies).
Click the square icon at the top to show selection options: All on page or All in list.
Learn how to find company leads from a list of companies in this tutorial.
1. How much credits you spend using Database Search?
Adding a prospect to your list requires 1 credit, viewing a company profile also requires 1 credit. However, adding a company to a list is free of charge.
2. Are there any limits as to how many prospects I can find?
Each search request in Snov.io’s database has a maximum limit of 5000 prospects or companies for your convenience. When it comes to saving prospects, you have the option to save them page by page, allowing you to focus on the most relevant ones. However, when it comes to companies, you can take advantage of the ability to save all 5000 of them in one go.
Free Trial Plans
- With a free Trial plan, a single search request can provide up to 25 prospects or companies.
- Premium plans allow you to see all results and collect all available prospects and companies that match your search criteria.
3. How many prospects and companies do you have in your database?
As we continue to add and update contacts in our database, the number of emails it contains keeps growing. Based on recent statistics, our database currently has 550 million prospects and 75 million companies.
Have more questions? Feel free to contact our support team via live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.