How to get email addresses from a list of domains
In Snov.io, you can upload a list of domains or company names and receive a list of emails using Bulk Domain Search. Here are the instructions on how to search for email addresses in bulk:
Step 1. Choose the Bulk Domain Search option in the Find Emails drop-down menu.
Step 2. Choose a list source for the search.
You have 2 options:
- Upload a file with domain or company names from your computer.
- Choose one of the companies lists you’ve previously found with Snov.io and saved to your account.
Select the type of input (Domain names or Company names) and choose the file with the list of domain or company names to upload. Here’s an example of the uploaded file:
Your file should be in a CSV, XLS, XLSX, or TXT format and should not exceed 10MB.
Please note that Snov.io can process 100 prospects per domain and up to 100,000 prospects per day.
If you are in a Team, one team member can add up to 100,000 prospects per day. But note that for the whole team, we will process up to 150,000 prospects per day only.
Now, choose the column with domains to continue if you have more than one column in your file (1). Check the Use first row for headers option if the first row in your file is used as your data headings to skip the data from this line during the search (2).
Step 3. Choose one of the following search options to set up the necessary parameters:
- Emails only
If you choose the Emails only option, you will receive a list of unverified emails without the additional data. This will cost 2 credits per domain searched, no matter how many email addresses we find.
You can also decide how many email addresses you want to receive from each domain, with a maximum of 100 contacts per domain.
Pick the type of emails you want to receive:
- Generic (email addresses dedicated to a domain, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)
- Business and personal (email addresses of employees at a company)
If you need more prospect data, choose the second option — Prospects. You won’t just receive email addresses, but also full prospect information, such as job titles, location, company name, etc. Moreover, all the emails will be verified.
The Prospects search costs only 1 credit for each prospect with valid or unverifiable email.
Choose the number of prospects you want to receive from each domain and set the search filters:
- Filter by position
- Filter by country
While setting up the position filter, you can choose the following sub-options:
- Exact match: in this case, you will receive the results for the indicated job title only (for example, if you want to find people with the CEO job title, this setting will help you filter out the unnecessary results like CEO’s assistant or CEO-partner).
- Position contains: you will receive all the results that contain words indicated in the position title. If the position consists of 2 or more words, search results will be split. For example, searching for the position of Sales Manager, you will get separate results for Manager and Sales.
Step 4. When your search is complete, you can add the results to your Prospects list.
We will show you how many credits you will be charged before adding the selected prospects to your list. You can confirm this action by choosing Yes or dismiss it by pressing Cancel. You will be charged only after you confirm adding the found prospects to a prospects list.
Check out a short video guide on how to find emails with Snov.io Bulk Domain Search:
Now, when you have a list of email contacts, you are ready to start your email drip campaign.
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry about that 😢
How can we improve it?