How to view email campaign statistics
- Overall statistics
- Statistics for a specific period
- Statistics for each email
- The Recipients tab
To view the campaign statistics, go to the Email Drip Campaigns tab and click the name of the campaign.
You’ll be taken to a page with overall statistics for the campaign and statistics for each email sent within the campaign.
Statistics for the campaign that has not yet been sent will be blurred.
On the top of the statistics page, you’ll see the overall campaign stats:
- Total recipients: the overall number of recipients in the drip campaign, including those you might have moved or deleted.
- Contacted: the percentage of recipients in the drip campaign to whom the email was sent at least once, and it didn’t bounce.
- Unsubscribed: the percentage of recipients who have unsubscribed and have the Unsubscribed status. Note: If you delete the recipients with the Unsubscribed status, they won’t be included in the Unsubscribed statistics.
- Not reached: the percentage of recipients who did not receive an email.
When hovering over the Not reached metric, you’ll see the number of recipients to whom the email wasn’t delivered because of a bounce (1) and the number of recipients with auto-reply messages (2).
Note: Moving or deleting recipients from the campaign will not affect the bounced statistics.
However, the auto-reply statistics will be different if you manually change the recipient’s status from Auto-replied to Active or delete the recipient. This way, the auto-replied recipient will be removed from the auto-reply statistics.
Statistics for a specific period
Under the overall statistics, there’s a bar chart where you can view the statistics for a specific period.
Here you can:
- Choose the period for displaying statistics
- View the statistics in a bar chart
- View the metrics under the bar chart
Choosing the period for displaying statistics
Over the bar chart, choose the period for displaying statistics (week, month, all time, or custom period). By default, it’s set to All time.
To set the custom period, select the date on the calendar (1) and click Apply (2).
The chart display can vary. Each column will correspond to a day, week, month, or year, depending on the selected period.
|> week ≥ 2 weeks||Daily|
|> 2 weeks ≥ 3 months||Weekly|
|> 3 months <= 14 months||Monthly|
|> 14 months||Yearly|
For example, if your selected period is more than a week and less than/equal to 2 weeks, the steps in a chart will be displayed daily.
Note: When you choose All time, you’ll see the statistics starting with the date the first email was sent to the date the last email was sent.
Statistics in a bar chart
When you hover over any column of the bar chart, you’ll see a hint with email metrics for a specific period (daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly):
- Sent: the number of all sent emails within the drip campaign. It also includes bounced, auto-replied, moved, or deleted recipients.
- Opened: the number of emails opened at least once. Note: This metric is unavailable if the open tracking option is disabled for the campaign.
- Clicked: the number of emails in which recipients clicked on the link. Note: This metric is unavailable if the link tracking option is disabled for the campaign.
- Replied: the number of emails that have been responded to.
- Bounced: the number of emails that resulted in a bounce.
Note: All metrics on the bar chart are displayed for all recipients regardless of their status. Moved or deleted recipients are also included in the statistics.
Statistics are calculated and displayed according to your time zone. You can specify it in the account settings.
Metrics under the bar chart
These metrics include statistics on the recipients during a specific period. Here you can check:
- Sent: the total number of emails sent within this campaign, including bounced, auto-replied, moved, and deleted recipients.
- Open rate: the percentage of recipients who have opened an email at least once.
- Click rate: the percentage of recipients who have clicked a link in an email at least once.
- Reply rate: the percentage of recipients who have responded to an email at least once.
- Bounce rate: the percentage of recipients that resulted in a bounce at least once. Note: If you resend the bounced email and it is delivered this time, it will no longer be considered a bounce.
If you select a specific period by week/month or set a custom one, you will see Contacted statistics: the number of unique recipients to whom the email was sent at least once, and it didn’t bounce.
This metric is unavailable for the All time period, as it duplicates the overall Contacted metric you can find over the bar chart.
Note: Open and click rates are unavailable if the open or click tracking options are disabled for this campaign. You’ll see a hyphen (-) instead of the metric.
Statistics for each email
If you have more than one email in your campaign, you can check the statistics for the actions performed for each specific email in the sequence.
Note: Metrics on the specific email are shown for the entire period of campaign sending. You can’t select your custom date range.
Here are the available statistics for each email in the sequence:
- Contacted: the number of recipients who have received the email without bounces.
- Open rate: the number of recipients who have opened the email at least once.
- Click rate: the number of recipients who have followed the link in the email at least once.
- Reply rate: the number of recipients who have responded to the email at least once.
You can also check which recipients have opened your email, clicked the link, or replied to it. To do it, click on the number of emails in the needed metric, as shown below.
You’ll be redirected to the Recipients tab according to the chosen filter.
The Recipients tab
If you want to see the data on each recipient in your campaign, go to the Recipients tab.
There you’ll see:
- Sent: shows how many messages were sent to this particular recipient.
- Views: shows how many times your email was opened by this particular recipient (if you’ve sent one email) or the total number of opens for this campaign.
- Clicks: shows how many times this recipient followed the links in your emails.
- Replies: shows the number of replies received from the recipient.
You can use a filter option in the Recipients tab to find the needed prospects.
Here is an example of how to check which recipients have replied to your email, followed the link in it, or received at least one email:
Or you can sort campaign recipients by status.
Active: The campaign is still running for this recipient.
Paused: Sending for this recipient is stopped. To relaunch the sequence for this recipient, change their status to Active.
Finished: The system sets this status automatically when a campaign is completed for a recipient. It can’t be set or changed manually; this status is terminal.
Unsubscribed: The system sets this status when a recipient unsubscribes from the campaign.
Moved: The system sets this status if you move the recipient from one list to another. The sequence stops for the recipients with Moved status, and you can’t change their status to Active.
Over Limit: The system sets this status automatically if you have exceeded email sending limits. To relaunch the sequence for such recipients, make sure your limits have been reset and change the recipients’ status to Active.
Bounced: The system sets this status automatically if the message wasn’t delivered to the recipient and a bounce was detected. For the recipients with Bounced status, the sequence stops. You can change it to Active and bounced email(s) will be re-send. But note that sending to bounced emails may affect your deliverability.
Auto-replied: The system sets this status automatically if we detect an auto-reply message from the recipient. For recipients with Auto-replied status, the sequence stops. You can switch their status back to Active to continue sending the sequence.
Deleted: The system sets this status automatically if you remove the prospect from the campaign’s prospect list. For the recipients with Deleted status, the sequence stops. There is no possibility to change the recipients’ status to Active.
No-send: The system sets this status if the recipient’s email address has been added to the account’s Do-not-email List. This status is terminal. You can change it into Active status only by removing the recipient’s email address from the Do-not-email List.
Locked: The system sets this status if the email campaign has been launched for the prospect, but the recipient has deleted their data from Snov.io and can’t be contacted through the platform anymore. It can’t be set manually; this status is terminal.
If the prospect replies to your email campaign, they will receive Replied or Replied from another email status. If you have checked the Stop after a reply option for the campaign, the sequence will automatically stop for such recipients. You can continue sending the campaign to recipients who have replied by changing their status to Active.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com or via live chat if you have any questions. We’re always here to help!
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry about that 😢
How can we improve it?