Whether you want to cold call a prospect or run text/SMS marketing campaigns, phone numbers are essential. However, people don’t easily give out such a high level of access.
How to find a phone number without wasting much time and resources? Here are 8 tools to assist you in finding whoever you need to talk with.
Take the difficulty out of finding phone numbers with the help of these eight powerful tools.
RevDriver is a free Google Chrome extension that accelerates sales prospecting by revealing verified and updated direct dials and phone numbers of prospects. It also gives access to other contact information like email addresses and company data, including firmographics and technographics for businesses.
Simply install RevDriver and visit any LinkedIn profile or company website to find phone numbers for your targeted prospects. You can also identify key decision-makers and influencers and collect their contact information while refining your search using filters such as title, name, job level, etc.
RevDriver comes with a credit counter, which is particularly useful for freemium users to track their number of contact reveals. You can find find phone numbers for free as freemium users get 100 reveals per month.
Here are more quick details about RevDriver:
- Find phone numbers for decision-makers, influencers, advocates across social media and websites.
- Freemium users can export contact data to their CRM or MAP.
- Premium users can reveal data for an unlimited number of people or companies.
- Premium users can request research-on-demand for specific contacts.
You can’t afford to skip LinkedIn when prospecting. It allows you to connect with businesses and professionals, either directly through the platform or with contact information like the phone number or email provided.
How to find a phone number with LinkedIn? It’s easy!
- First, create an account on LinkedIn with your email/phone number and password.
- Search the LinkedIn profile/page of prospects you want to contact.
- Send a LinkedIn connection request to those businesses or professionals.
- Follow the best practices for making meaningful LinkedIn connections to increase the odds of your requests getting accepted.
- After they become your connection, go to the contact section of their profile/page.
- Look for a phone number or other contact information you need.
Note that you can only find a phone number on LinkedIn if the prospects you want to connect to have added and listed it publicly. Another solution could be to use sales intelligence tools like RevDriver to collect verified phone numbers of businesses and professionals while browsing on LinkedIn.
Having access to an extensive, data privacy compliant, and validated B2B contact database ensures you never run out of phone numbers. Leverage the impressive reach, data accuracy, and comprehensiveness of leading B2B data providers to connect with prospects faster. Finding verified phone numbers is easy when you partner with a reliable data intelligence company.
SalesIntel is one of the top players in the industry. It offers human-verified B2B contact and company data with 95% accuracy. The tool provides accurate and verified contact data, including mobile numbers and direct phone numbers. It also offers in-depth B2B insights into target audiences through company data.
Besides, SalesIntel provides data enrichment to help avoid bad data, enrich accounts automatically or manually, append missing contact data, and keep contact records up to date.
Here’s more about SalesIntel:
- They have the most direct dials in the industry.
- They have more than 6.2 million human-verified contacts.
- They have over 77 million machine-processed data points.
- They reverify their data every 90 days to maintain data hygiene.
- The platform can be integrated with Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, etc.
BeenVerified allows you to do more than just searching people. It offers seven different products to its users, including People Search, Unclaimed Money, Vehicle Lookup, Username Search, Address Lookup, Email Lookup, and Reverse Phone. Most of them can be used to find someone’s phone number.
- People Search creates detailed reports for prospects, which include contact information like a phone number. They may also provide details on the social media accounts of the person you’re looking for.
- Reverse Address Lookup reveals contact information for previous and current property owners. It may also help find work and personal phone numbers for people whose old number is disconnected.
- Vehicle Lookup can be used to find someone’s phone number by searching their VIN. It also helps find more information about previous vehicle owners and vehicle sellers.
- Username Search is a way to find phone numbers and other contact information for people by searching their social media usernames.
- Reverse Email Search only requires a person’s email address to reveal their phone number, if available. Use any of the best email finder tools to get accurate business or personal email addresses of people, if you don’t have them already.
Whitepages is an easy-to-use online people search, background check search, and tenant screening tool. With the People Search feature, you can find a phone number of a person by entering their name and location.
While it only works to find people in the US, Whitepages helps find landline and cell phone numbers. Landline phone numbers are available for free. However, if you want to access premium contact information like cell phone numbers, you’ll need to pay for a monthly subscription or one-time access.
Whitepages also provides reverse phone lookup where you can find out who a phone number belongs to, their location, name, and maybe associated businesses.
This is how to find a phone number using Whitepages:
- Click on the People Search feature in the Whitepages search box.
- Enter the first and last names of the person whose phone number you’re searching for.
- For a faster or more refined search, it’s recommended to enter the middle name or initial too.
- Enter the person’s zip code, city, or state. You can leave the location space blank if you don’t know where they’re located.
- Click on the search button and go through the search results.
- Select the search result that best matches the person you need a phone number for.
- Go through the details page to find the person’s phone number.
ZabaSearch, which only works in the US, is a free database that includes public information for people and their connections. Its search results contain phone numbers and addresses included in American public records.
The public information and people search engine allows you to search as many phone numbers or names as you need, with its free White Pages search feature. It can also be used as a reverse phone lookup, where you can search a phone number to find the address, name, and geographical information matching it.
There’s also the Advanced Search for Common Names feature to narrow down your search for people with a common name and find a phone number for them. After you enter a person’s first and last names, you can refine your search by providing their city/town and state. The search results will not only include phone numbers, but they will also show address, age, and name.
Here’s more about ZabaSearch:
- No registration is required to use their free People Search and White Pages Search.
- They also offer free area code search and zip code search features.
- Phone records that can’t be found in ZabaSearch can be located using Premium People Search.
- Premium Background Check reveals more information about people, including social media profiles.
AnyWho is a free people and business search tool that can be used to generate local leads in the US. This free phone number lookup solution can also be used to find the owner of a phone number with the help of white pages reverse lookup search. People Search, Yellow Pages, and Reverse Phone Lookup are AnyWho’s three key features.
- People Search is updated with phone numbers of people from around the US weekly.
- To get the best People Search results, it’s recommended to enter the first and last names along with the zip code of the person you need a phone number for.
- People Search can also be used by entering a person’s street address or name, city, and state.
- Yellow Pages is used to find local businesses in the US by entering their name or category.
- Yellow Pages helps find local business listings with maps and basic information, which may include phone numbers.
Common last names sometimes make it difficult to search for a person. AnyWho recommends its users enter the complete first name and middle initial or state/city. In the case of a hyphenated last name, enter either of the names without using the hyphen to see if you get the result you’re looking for.
InfoTracer is a public records search service that provides multiple search options. Its reports include contact information like phone numbers. You can use it to search through address lookup, IP lookup, VIN check, email lookup, username search, deep web scan, plate lookup, reverse phone lookup, etc.
Besides, InfoTracer’s face recognition search is another popular feature that allows you to search people with clear face shots and maybe find their contact information.
- IP address lookup helps find phone numbers of people using the IP address they own. Reverse DNS lookup can unveil landline and cell phone numbers of IP address owners.
- Reverse address lookup is used for finding phone numbers, including business numbers, personal cell numbers, and home landlines, of people by searching their physical address.
- Reverse email search can be used to obtain someone’s phone number – work, business, or private – using their specific email address.
- With a deep web search, you can find private phone numbers and other hidden contact information.
InfoTracer also provides reverse phone lookup that enables you to get contact information for people by searching their phone numbers. You can also find other related phone numbers, if available, using their reverse phone lookup.
Finding phone numbers is not an easy task. Having said that, you can speed up the process and make it less challenging with the help of the eight tools explained above. You can also try other ways like caller ID apps such as Truecaller to find a phone number. With Truecaller, you can find mobile numbers, phone numbers, and other contact information for people or businesses, with features like phone number lookup and name search.
Whichever method or tool you use, ensure that the phone numbers you find are legitimate and active. One of the easiest ways to do that is to simply call the phone numbers. Another way is to use a phone validator, which makes sense when you have a giant list of phone numbers to check.